Today we'll be reviewing the Vibe Kayaks Yellowfin 100.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let's dive in!
- Only weighs 57 pounds
- Four rod holders included
- Adjustable footrests
- The “Hero Seat” offers a good level of comfort
- Multiple storage options
- This kayak features a handy tackle tray so that you can easily access and store your tackle
- Four integrated handles for easy transportation and carrying
- Not for use by multiple occupants
- Signs of wear and tear may show faster than some other models
Vibe Kayaks Yellowfin 100 Product Review
Another fantastic kayak by Vibe is the Yellowfin 100, which measures a foot longer than the Skipjack coming in at 10 foot.
In addition to the added length, this kayak comes in a little bit heftier than the previous Vibe model. Which is no bad thing, and some fishermen might prefer this, as it may help to increase stability.
Like the Skipjack kayak, the Yellowfin 100 comes with excellent storage options and four-rod holders, but unlike the Skipjack, it also comes with the added bonus of four handles for easy portability, and adjustable footrests. Another added bonus of the Yellowfin 100 is the color options, it has significantly more than the previous model.
All this versatility means that it could be the perfect solution for the fisherman who wants a kayak that can pretty much do it all. The added comfort options address all the concerns from the previous model from Vibe while being around the same functionality and price.
Share the Love
If you found this post useful, please let others know about it by sharing it.