- Made from HPME Fibers & 1 Gore Performance Fiber
- Hydrophobic Water-Repellent Protection
- Abrasion-Resistant Gore Performance Fiber
- 32 Weaves Per Inch
Today we'll be reviewing the Sufix 832 Ice Braid Fishing Lure.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let's dive in!
- Strongest and most durable small diameter ice braid
- Fiber technology enhances line consistency and high sensitivity
- The water-repellent resists freezing of the reel
- Incredible fray and abrasion resistance
- Strength is not lost in long periods of immersion in water
- Not suitable for fishing in deep lakes
- The 4lb is too stiff for light ice jigs
Sufix 832 Ice Braid Fishing Lure Product Review
The Sufix 832 Ice Braid Fishing Lure is a small diameter braid which is the strongest and most durable ice braided line. Considering how thin this ice fishing line is, it’s hard to believe that it’s so strong!
To ensure that it remains strong in extremely ice fishing conditions and the abrasive nature of ice, this braided line is crafted under R8 precision braiding and fiber technology. Additionally, it’s composed of 7 Dyneema fibers plus 1 GORE fiber. Each inch has 32 weaves
The no stretch means that the line has excellent sensitivity for the easy detection of light bites. One of the criticisms of using braided lines for ice fishing is that they often retain water and freeze. However, this braided line is designed to repel water and resist ice build-up. It also has low memory which produces fewer line issues.
The highly visible neon lime hue is perfect for use as a mainline when you want to monitor how the ice line is behaving. Alternatively, you could go for the low visibility ghost color which is available in 4-30lb test strengths.
The only limitation with this line is the short 50-yard length.
This line is manufactured from using 8-fiber construction, 7 strands of Dyneema and 1 strand Gore performance fiber. The HPME is constructed to provide high sensitivity and strength for fishing.
Share the Love
If you found this post useful, please let others know about it by sharing it.