- Stores Up To 7x 3600 Size Lure Boxes
- 12 Internal And External Pockets
Today we'll be reviewing the KastKing Fishing Tackle Bags.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let's dive in!
- Neo-grip anti-slip shoulder strap
- Waterproof non-slip compression and molded bottom
- Self-healing zippers
- Internal pockets store small items such as keys, wallet or phone
- 7x external zippered and slip pockets
- Stores up to 7x 3600 size lure boxes
- Hydrophobic coating provides protection against weather elements
- It would be really great if the dividers were permanently attached and not velcro attached
KastKing Fishing Tackle Bags Product Review
The KastKing Fishing Tackle Bag stores up to 7x 3600 size lure boxes with terminal tackle, fishing tools, and fishing lures. This super tough water-resistant long-lasting 420D ripstop nylon bag has 12 internal and external storage pockets for fishing tackle.
The neo-grip anti-slip shoulder bag offers comfort and the waterproof non-slip compression molded bottom is accompanied by corrosion-resistant self-healing zippers.
This fishing tackle bag has a hydrophobic coating that sheds moisture from the outside and an inner PVC layer provides durable protection to ensure your fishing tackle is protected from damage and other environmental elements.
The compression-molded waterproof bottom repels standing water and the tacky material grips any surface to make sure the bag doesn’t slide.
This bag is great because it’s truly designed for function and efficiency with the anger in mind. The molded tool holder ensures easy access to fishing pliers or other fishing without fumbling through your bag while chasing a big fish!
The front pocket is designed to hold one 3600 tackle box tray for additional bait capacity. The double loop zipper pulls off quick and easy and the self-healing feature means your bag won’t become useless due to an accidental split zipper.
Share the Love
If you found this post useful, please let others know about it by sharing it.