- Spring/Surge Tools Loaded Handle
- Stainless Steel Pliers Jaw
- Everyday Use
Today we'll be reviewing the Booms Fishing L1 Fishing Pliers.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let's dive in!
- Includes spring-loaded knife, screwdriver, bottle opener, fish scaler, nail cleaner, awl and can opener.
- Comes with customized pliers sheath
- Durable ABS handles
- Great for cutting braided line
- Coil lanyard not included
- Not ideal for saltwater use
Booms Fishing L1 Fishing Pliers Product Review
Boom’s multi-tool L1 Fishing Plier is versatile for anglers to handle general work when fishing.
The sturdy pliers jaw is made of polished stainless steel and works well in grip lines, split ring, cut lines, crimp leads and sleeves.
Recommended for both everyday carry and outdoor use, the L1 Fishing plier also includes a bottle opener, fish scaler, nail cleaner, file, awl, small screwdriver, can opener and a wire stripper.
The cutter works well for 30lb Spiderwire. The cut-outs in the pliers are excellent for holding the hook while tightening a knot.
The L1 Fishing Plier is an excellent tool at the perfect size for any tackle box because its many uses eliminate the need for almost any other device.
Like the other pliers in our list, the L1 pliers come with a customized sheath which is fastenable on your belt.
Share the Love
If you found this post useful, please let others know about it by sharing it.